Re: Auto position curcor in cachemgr.cgi

From: Andres Kroonmaa <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 09:28:36 +0200 (EET)

> Could the HTML code that is generated for the initial Cache Manager
> Interface be modified as below.
>
> This simple piece of javascript will automatically position the cursor
> in the hostname field, so that I no longer have to select it via a
> mouseclick. This should work for any Netscape 2.02 or better or MSIE 3.0
> or better (or worse?).
>
> 3 things to do:-
>
> 1. Add the function within the HEAD tag
> 2. Add the onLoad attribute to the BODY tag.
> 3. Give the form a NAME via the NAME attribute in the FORM tag.

    Umh, I guess, what you want is to save a bookmark named
 http://your.host/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi?your.cache.host:port
 You'll have a cgi form filled with your hostname and right port
 and never need to select a hostname field at all...

 Andres Kroonmaa Telefon: 6308 909
 Network administrator
 E-mail: andre@ml.ee Phone: (+372) 6308 909
 EE0001, Estonia, Tallinn, Sakala 19 Fax: (+372) 6308 901