Re: Cache Access Denied

From: David <sooty@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 14:02:16 +0000

Pete Philips wrote:

> Every now and then I get an error:
>
> Cache Access Denied
> Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request <whatever> from this cache.
>
> It appears to be intermittant and a reload will always the return the
> page correctly.
>
> I'm using Squid 1.1.6 on Solaris 2.51 sparc. Is is this known 1.1.6
> problem?

Squidders,

I aa using Squid 1.1.3 and am getting this problem almost every time a
user requests a page. I was going to upgrade to 1.1.6 as this seems
quite bugless (from reading these mails). I shall think again now.

Does anyone know which version of Squid is the most bug free to use? I
would like to upgrade, but would like some advice first to avoid another
upgrade in the immediate future. I am using Solaris 2.5 on a Sun Netra
server (Ultra1).

Thanks in advance
David Entwistle.