CacheMgr

From: Nicholas Thériault <theriault.nicholas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:09:55 -0500 (EST)

I wish to use the cache manager.

I putted the scriptalias in apache. And I didn'T putted passwords (default).

I can run the cgi. in the ip, I put my server IP, and in URL I put nothing.
I ask for cache information, then submit, and it returns : Error.. Access Denied

Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request
    cache_object://206.248.88.67/info@

From this cache. Please check with the
cache administrator
if you believe this is incorrect.

if the cgi is in the apache cgi-bin directory, will it modify the cgi
comportment ? my cachemgr.cgi is in /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin.

Thanks.