Re: problems squid-freebsd 2.1.6

From: Alberto de Poo Bas <adepoo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 11:32:10 -0600 (CST)

I recompiled in the new system. I installed the smallest possible version
from the 2.1.6 CD, this is because this machine will only work as a
proxy/cache.

When this not work, I put the same configuration (I modify only the cache
dir, and the size of the cache) as the machine that works, but nothing.
Then in a desperate move I copied the binary, but still the same thing.

Thanks

Alberto de Poo