https server accelerator

From: Butch Deal ATL <rdeal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 12:30:32 -0500 (EST)

We have a small netscape server that is serving some secure pages via
https. The system is inside a firewall and we would like to allow access
to it from the internet. I have tried to configure squid to do so but am
haveing a great deal of trouble with the https served pages. How should
I configure squid for this type of configuration.
Thanks
Butch

--
#include <std/*>                           '91 FLTC
The Butcher