New Squid tools available

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 00:04:19 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

I've been working on some stuff lately and would like to invite you to
try them out. See <http://www.iphil.net/~map/cache>.

They include:
- A patch for Squid 1.1.8 to rewrite HTTP headers coming from the server,
  based on a program you provide. Fix those broken web sites! Not fully
  stable yet, but it works fine on a "personal" cache.
- "alb", the Accelerator Log Breaker. Handy if you run multiple web sites
  on your Squid accelerator. Splits the single log into multiple files per
  virtual host, and converts them to Common Log Format or any format you
  choose! Based on the Apache mod_log_config.
- "swapfile". Converts the swap file numbers in your swap log into
  filenames.

This also includes my code for push caching, but this is currently non-
working.

Regards,

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-893-0850