Re: SSL port?

From: <M.Hauswirth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 18:09:28 +0200

Nigel Metheringham wrote:

[...]

 -> The default config file that ships with squid includes the following:-
 -> acl SSL_ports port 443 563
 -> http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
 -> This means that https will only work to ports 443 or 563 through squid
 -> with the default (or a based on the default) config file.

Strange. That's just what I have (haven't changed the SSL default config). But
nevertheless works for me (1.1.5) just fine.

Manfred

--
                                           M.Hauswirth@infosys.tuwien.ac.at
                                http://www.infosys.tuwien.ac.at/Staff/pooh/