Re: Problem with multi-homed Web servers

From: James R Grinter <jrg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 17:37:19 +0100

On Wed 16 Apr, 1997, Mike Pelletier <mikep@comshare.com> wrote:
>Is this issue going to be addressed in an upcoming release? I don't see
>it on the todo list...

I remember that we discussed it a long while ago, and that it
was one of those "needs doing", so I expect it's lack of appearance
on the list is just oversight/ no one volunteering to write it :)

Try searching in the mailing list archives for discussions about this
in conjunction with microsoft.com (they stop listening on their server
port if their machines are too busy, to force a rotation to the next
address).

-- jrg.