Re: cache-stats-1.4 HIT RATE

From: Richard A. Muirden <richard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:35:20 +1000 (EST)

Re: cache-stats 1.4

does anyone have an access-extract-urls.pl that will not barf on a URL
that is over 1024? The code says just that ndbm barfs on a large one,
but the thing dies when processing our access log and so we can't get
the top http sites, etc. Obviously this would be most useful. I've
looked everywhere I can and fiddled as much as I can but can't seem
to find anything to fix the issue (no, I didn't stuff around with
trying to non ndbmise it - should I?).

-richard

--
Richard Muirden, Senior Unix Systems Administrator, Postmaster, News guru, bofh
                  RMIT Information Technology Services