Re: ERR_CANNOT_FETCH on DU 4.0 and Squid 1.1.8

From: Duncan Anker <dunc1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:19:57 PDT

>If your Squid cache is totally behind a firewall, and you have to talk to
>a single firewall proxy to get out, then use single_parent on.

Is that the same as single_parent_bypass? I already have that on
and I could see no single_parent flag.

I have changed the timeout from 2 to 10 seconds to see if that
makes any difference.

This is an intermittent problem, so I may not know if it has
worked for a little while.

--
Duncan Anker         http://www.angelfire.com/or/darcknight/

They told me I was gullible, and I BELIEVED them!