RE: can't load squid 1.1.19 on boot

From: Walter Klomp <walter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 10:43:19 +0800

Hi,

I am running squid also from my rc2.d directory...

I am running nohup /usr/local/squid/RunCache >/dev/null 2>/dev/null &

This works perfectly alright... At least you get to restart the squid server easily without having to manually restart the script by just killing the squid process. RunCache will automatically restart it again...

Hope it helps...

Regards
Walter Klomp
Swiftech Internet