Re: Log file message

From: Gert-Jan Looy <gj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 03 May 1997 01:39:47 +0200

Duane Wessels wrote:

> NOSPAM.john.NOSPAM@nlc.NOSPAM.net.NOSPAM.au.NOSPAM writes:
>
> >I'm getting a lot of message like this in my cache.log file. Does
> >anybody know what it means?
> >
> >97/05/02 18:09:05| ERR_NO_CLIENTS_BIG_OBJ: http://www.pro-wrestling.com/women/
> ma
> >rlena/pic31.jpg
> >
> >Oh yeah, it's not only that site, I usually get a message like this every
> >couple of seconds from a wide and varied mix of sites.
>
> Do you have 'proxy_only' set for any of your neighbors?
>
> Did you also see a 'storeStartDeleteBehind' message for this URL
> in your cache.log?
>
> Whats your setting of 'maximum_object_size'?
>
> Duane W.

I have the same problem on a 1.1.9 version on a firewall host
which is defined as 'proxy-only' for our provider (squid 1.1.6), and our
inside squid.
I do have the mentioned message (not often), and my max.. is at 4Mb,
so that can't be the problem.

I hope you can help me get rid of this message (or problem, is it?)

Gert-Jan

Gert-Jan Looy   Unix SysAdm    Siemens / SNI  Nederland N.V.
E-mail: gj@siemens.nl    Phone: +31 70 333 2982 / Fax: 2948