Re: Log file message

From: Pete Philips <pete@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 12:45:22 +0100 (BST)

Duane W writes:

> Do you have 'proxy_only' set for any of your neighbors?

Does this mean that this message is expected for each request for fetching
an object from a proxy_only neighbor?

This could be a little annoying on proxy only machines used as firewalls.
On a machine I have configured with no cache space to use a single parent
in 'proxy-only' mode, I seem to get this message for every object
requested.

Pete.

| Pete Philips: Systems and Network Security \|/ |
| Administrator for Netcom UK O |
| E-mail: pete@corp.netcom.net.uk |