Re: httpd_accel_uses_host_header

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 00:23:18 +0200

It might be a bit tricky to add without a bit of rewriting how the
virtual host support is done. Squid can be seena as a big state machine,
and state changes can't be done in all places... and a DNS lookup
requires a state change.

But yes, it should be done. But until then use ACL lists.

Packets should never be received by another interface (unless either
your DNS or TCP/IP is totally messed up). If this could happen then
virtual interfaces would not be very useful...

---
Henrik Nordström