Squid's client program

From: Hyunchul Kim <hckim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 11:13:58 +0900 (KST)

Hi Squiders!!!

client program located in the Squid's binary directory
sends Pragma:no-cache header when it's executed with -r(reload) option.

What's the Squid's activity when it receives Pragma:no-cache header?
reloading? removing followed by proxying ? or just proxying?

Of course I know what Pragma:no-cache causes, However, as I investigated
our cache's StoreEntry structure shortly, it seems like somewhat unparallel
with the meaning of Pragma:no-cache defined at HTTP/1.0 spec.

Did I something wrong?

Any comment/reply will be appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Hyunchul Kim

 - hckim@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr