Re: ftp problem

From: Jason Haar <Jason.Haar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 20:28:00 +1200

We have the very same problem connecting to that site. What it looks like to
me is that when I connect via a "normal" ftp client, there are no read
permissions in that directory - and it appears squid actually checks file
permissions before downloading? The permissions are bogus - I bet it's some
damn NT FTP server that "fakes" Unix-style directory listings - but doesn't
bother actually putting in appropriate permission tags.

--
Jason Haar, Unix/Internet Support, Trimble Navigation New Zealand
Phone: +64 3 3391517    Fax: +64 3 3391417