How to restrict access to users coming from several systems?

From: Diva Duarte Neves <diva@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 11:45:40 +0100 (PST)

Dear friends:

I know that is possible to restict access to caching servers supported
by SQUID, using proxy_auth directive. What I need to know is the
following: is it possible to force the authentication only to users
connected to several systems, without asking login / passwords from
users connected to other systems? If so, how to implement this?

Thanks in advance by any help.
Best regards.

--
Diva Duarte Neves
Centro de Informatica * Universidade de Aveiro