RE: ftp problem

From: David Richards <dj.richards@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 08:27:52 +1000 (EST)

That is garbage. Squid works perfectly with login names. I have tried
this on a number of occasions, we are running v1.1.9 on our proxy server.

Just thought I would let you know! :-)

David Richards Ph: +61 7 3864 4354
Computing Services e-mail: dj.richards@qut.edu.au
Queensland University of Technology