new version of the squid-docs

From: Oskar Pearson <>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 08:47:26 +0200 (GMT)

Just to let you all know:

There is a new version of the squid-docs out at

It includes:
o Incrementally difficult sections (starts of easy, gets harder)
o vastly changed layout (the major difference)
o Access Control list info (Can someone please check this for me, Duane!)

I have done up to the "cache-accelerator mode" section, and am looking
for someone to write this section. If you click on any of the last few pages
you are going to get "missing" pages.

Please - contribute! You don't even need to write it up neatly, just
random thoughts are good ;)
(no, not too random!)