Re: Problems with Squid 1.0.22 and a site

From: Jeff Halper <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 20:50:54 -0700 (PDT)

I'm definitely no expert - only been a "Sqider" for a couple of days.

I have no problem whasoever accessing the site http://www.uol.com.br/
through my squid proxy - 1.1.10 version.

(So far we are VERY HAPPY with this proxy software - my users report
speeds of 2 to 10 times faster)

Jeff Halper
Internet Hotline
408/881-1000