Running Architectures

From: David Richards <dj.richards@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 13:10:00 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

        We are looking at putting into production a couple of proxy
servers. I would like to get some idea of what other people are running.
I would greatly appreciate if people would fill out this little survey and
return it to me. If there is some additional information you think
I should consider please make a not of it. Thanks. :-)

        Site [optional] :
       Operating System :
        Physical Memory :
             Disk Cache :
         Processor Type :
     value of cache_mem :
        Additional Info :

Top give you some idea of what our proxies will look like here is my
answers. i.e. what i assume we will be implementing.

        Site [optional] : Queensland University of Technology <qut.edu.au>
       Operating System : Digital Unix OSF
        Physical Memory : 512 meg
             Disk Cache : 10 gig
         Processor Type : Digital Alpha