2 interfaces and "Ignoring MISS from non-peer"

From: Marc Delisle <DelislMa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 16:05:52 -0400

One of my parents has 2 interfaces. When I configure my Squid to use my
parent's interface A, I get lots of "ignoring MISS" in cache.log, with
the interface B IP address. Then a few minutes later, I get a "Detected
DEAD Parent".

However, when I configure Squid to use my parent's interface B,
everything is ok: no "ignoring MISS" and no "Detected DEAD Parent" (at
least after a few hours).

--
Marc Delisle
Service Informatique