Re: squid and NT4.0 IIS3.0

From: Don Rolph <w-rolph@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 07:51:54 -0400

You are actually in more trouble here than just squid. The only browser
which will work is Microsoft internet explorer.

Better options are to:

     1) on IIS set the server up to send and receive passwords in the
clear

     2) use https instead of http for any secure web operations

Both should work with squid.

--
Regards.

Don Rolph w-rolph@ds.mc.ti.com WD3 MS10-13 (508)-236-1263