Does 'squid Internet Object Cache' ready for Year 2000?

From: Grace Leung <Grace@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 16:20:00 +0000 (HKT)

We are an academic institution and preparing a checklist of Year 2000
 Compliant software. We are using "squid" under our Unix machines,
 and would like to know whether "squid" can correctly functioning
 beyond Year 2000. Since we use different versions of "squid" under
 different machines, please kindly let us know any specific version of
 "squid" is/will be ready for the transition of Year 2000.

 We highly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance.

 Best Regards,
 Grace Leung.
 e-mail: grace-leung@cuhk.edu.hk
 The Chinese University of Hong Kong

 (N.B. If I send to you incorrectly, please refer me to the suitable
 person. Thanks.)