Re: redirecting downloads to local ftp ?

From: Samath Wijesundara <samath@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 12:34:05 +0000

Dear Richard,

I checked your programme, Hope I have to change the following to mine ?
Where should have my local files eg : n32301g.exe etc. and should if I want
to access using the ftp protocol how should I change these. A small README
should have been there for we dummies to configure :-)

#define ACCESS_LOCAL_DIR "/var/lib/httpd/htdocs/local/rredir"
#define REDIRECT_TO_URL "http://www.hacom.nl/local/rredir"
#define BUFFER_SIZE (16*1024)

>Check the contrib dir of the squid distribution for my redirector, which does
>exactly this.

Thanks,

- Samath
Sri Lanka