Re: squid on MP machines

From: Leo Pedone <lan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 17:01:51 +0000

Hi all
I'm using squid under os/2 and I have two p133 one with Merlin and the
other with Warp Server (with 64mb of ram)

One pc is dns , web server, time server and lan server (and squid proxy
server) , the other is pop server, smtp server and mailing list server.

My cpu are loaded (for all process ) at 1-4%, and I have 2 gb of cache
for every pc, one with a scsi disk and other with eide disk
My trougput out of cache are 330272 cps and i have 80 user.

Can everyone send me a comparization of performance of squid running
under Nt or Linux or BSD

Tx in advance ( and excuse me for my english)

--
                       !

                 |_____|__|
                 |     |  |
  |           Leo Pedone                      |
 |    mail:    lan@torino.enel.it              |
|     mail:    pedone_leo.to@mailbox.enel.it    |
|    2:334/403@fidonet.org (+39-11-7491411)     |
 |   Home  http://www.sinet.it/suggest/os2/    |
   |        Team Os/2 Italia                 |