ftpget ideas, problems

From: grin <grin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 20:23:12 +0200 (EDT)

Hello,

I see that ftpget should give back the right MIME type to let the browsers
work the same as without a cache. Unfortunately ftpget seems to have a
compiled-in table of mime.types, though I usually have a file for that
(and most webservers as well). Wouldn't be a nice idea to use the same
format mime.types as the webservers?

Just an idea.... new mime.types come and go... you know.

bye,
grin

ps: I'm terribly sorry that I ain't on the list, but because that either
answer by email or just ignore me... Thx.