Registration Tracker

From: Jamie Wilson <jamie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:30:51 +0100

Hi,

I've uncommented the lines in squid.conf regarding the NLANR announcement
service, and restarted squid, and I have looked over several days, but my
registration is not appearing on their database. I pressume this should be
straight forward to use, so I am guessing that I have overlooked something
simple as to why it's not working - any clues?

(BTW, if anyone close to the GSL network in the UK wants to establish some
sort of neighbouring agreement, please get in touch).

...j

Jamie Wilson zusammen limited
jamie@zusammen.com http://www.zusammen.com/