Ssl

From: Daniel Schroder <daniel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:14:17 +0200 (SAT)

  Hi
  Squid is humming along ,and we building
  a nice hierarchy here.
  I need pointers though for servers , or code
  or packages , for all these new fangled
  streaming formats , and also with our
  clients that are into there games , are there
  caching methods for "Quake servers " "kali"
  and so forth.
  I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
  In brief , how do we conserve bandwidth with
  streaming and games. (like real audio)
  Does squid support these formats.
  Also , a ssl server that is reliable would
  be nice too.

  Thanks!

--Daniel Schroder
  Networld