Squid problem?

From: Leigh Porter <leigh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:52:15 +0100

Hiya,

I know this is probobly not a squid bug, but..

I just tried a www site that has multiple IP addresses.

 I try the site form machine A and find it works fine, then from machine
B, an
IE4 thing with WinNT 4 the sire returns server busy (on a differant IP
address).

I click reload on this system and I get server busy again even though on
another
system, putting that IP address in gives the page OK - the Squis box had
cached
the server busy page!

It should not do that, so I believe because I set
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on
in squid.conf and so it should go on the hostname instead according to
what I have seen in the list over the past day or so.

Anybody know whats happeneing here?

Thanks!
Leigh Porter