Re: Work around for - Access denied from a sibling cache ?

From: Andrew Foster <adflists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:15:27 +1000

> We peer with a number of other caches, we get the
>Forbidden/Access denied messages on those caches with different refresh
>patters and at other times too.

Or maybe a daemon which someone runs and the other squids then register with
it on runtime and grab the refresh patterns? If the pattern server is
unavailable it uses the last one used (cached)

Any thoughts? It'd make peering points much easier since any change could
be agreed upon and changed on the pattern server directly without everyone
having to change their configs and reload at roughly the same time.

Regards,
Andrew Foster