local httpd and parent

From: Bj\vrn A. Zeeb <zeeb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 20:45:16 +0200

I have squid running on my local network to cache all the data I get
from my dynamic dial-up account and to give access to all other comps in
my localnet to the Internet. Till now I had "inside_firewall none"
because i have to go out through my prov's proxy to get access to the
whole Ineternet.
Now i've installed a http-server (apache) and i dont want squid to cache
everything it gets from httpd.
Normally I would change "inside_firewall" to "my.local.domain" but that
would mean to only get access to the German web.
Does anyone know how I could solve my problem ?

Bjoern A. Zeeb