Re: Squid Patch For Retries

From: pstewart <pstewart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 21:09:20 -0400 (EDT)

I wasn't clear on what i was patching I think....:)

I am trying to apply Mike Pelletier's connect-retry patch and it wouldn't
patch. I"m new to the patching side of things... would be easier if
someone could supply me with the "patched" source code that will work on a
linux box....;) ;)

Any help is appreciated,

Paul

--
Out the modem, through the SPARC, down the T3, off the router, past the
frame-relay... nothing but Net.