Windows, yeeuch

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 17:18:33 +0200

Hi All

Anyone fiddled with getting squid to work under NT?

Since it's been hacked to work on OS/2 it should be possible.

The main use of squid (and all unix-based programs) is that they can be
remotely configured properly... This would mean that we would have to
have some kind of 'remote-configuration' util that we can use via
(for example) a web browser.... This should probably work as a
completely seperate project...

Just imagine... we could get all those people currently using NT proxy
to change over, and be able to fix their problems remotely!

Unfortunately my time situation isn't the greatest... :)

Oskar