Re: Original header forwarding.

From: Walter Klomp <walter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 22:01:42 +0800

 Thanks, I already found out how to do it this afternoon.

HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR will do the trick. I use it for local users only, but
sometimes these people don't set the proxy or do, but don't exclude my site,
so that's why I need the feature. Anyway squid supports it.

Thanks for the replies anyway.

Regards
Walter