Re: File Upload

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:30:39 -0400 (EDT)

Well, the first thing to check is request_size. This gave me some troubles
a while ago for users running Pointcast. The default config files says:

# TAG: request_size
# Maximum allowed request size in kilobytes. If people are using
# POST to upload files, then set this to the largest acceptable
# filesize plus a few extra kbytes.
#
#request_size 100

There is also another setting that might help if you need to bypass
your Squid for uploads:

# TAG: passthrough_proxy
# Specify the name of a 'cache_host' listed above, or a hostname
# and port number where all non-GET (i.e. POST, PUT) requests
# should be forwarded to.
#
# Usage: passthrough_proxy cache_host
# passthrough_proxy host:port