Re: My parent stopped responding, and it messed me up...

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 13:39:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm. What OS are you running? I think you said before that it was Linux,
but I can't remember for sure. I have seen the crashing problem before on
BSDI machines, and managed to fix it by tweaking the cache_mem settings
*very* carefully.

Provide a bit more info about what happened when your cache crashed and
how it is configured.

And I didn't even notice your cache was down... Hmmm. Must have happened
when my cache was querying some other cache :-)

        -Bill