squid-1.1.16

From: Mike Wang <q13975@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 13:16:10 +0800

I download the last updated squid-1.1.16 source code and I compiled it
without any further modificatoin with the source code except some
compile/link options. After I installed it, I found it works well in AIX
while not in Solaris 2.5.1. This is no more error message, just core
dump happens always when a request comes. So I have to draw back to
squid-1.1.14 in Solaris, while squid-1.1.16 in AIX. Is there anyone else
met with the same case in Solaris? Your kind help is appreciated.

Mike