Cache

From: Joseph E. Glass <jglass@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 12:44:42 -0400

I was wondering if there are any known problems with using proxy
authorization with large access.list files. I run 7 Linux 2.0.30
servers which share cach, all running Squid 1.1.16. Every time we add a
new username we end up having to "killall -HUP squid". Sometimes the
users authenticate and Squid requests authentication again during the
same session. This is for a school district that grows about 10 users
per week and soon will be growing estimated 20 users per week.