Re: squid-users-digest Digest V97 #233

From: David Richards <richard2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:07:32 +1000 (EST)

Micah,

        You may notice that this mailing list is about "squid". MAybe you
should contact Cisco.

        There are quite a number of institutions in Australia that are now
starting to force people to use proxies to access the Internet. There are
occasional cases where there are problems accessing some pages, but these
are dealt with on a case by case basis.

Seeya,

Dave.

David Richards Ph: +61 7 3864 4347