Re: www.microsoft.com looping

From: Craig Heading <tasdevil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 07:31:32 +1100

Laurent FACQ wrote:

> like other cache administrator, i just found the looping
> probleme on www.microsoft.com page

What exactly is the looping problem? I keep getting a loop as follows
but even if I turn the proxy off in netscape it still happens:
Connect: Host www.microsoft.com contacted.
then
contacting msid.msn.com (or something like it)
then
repeat the above continuously until a timeout error occurs?

      _--_|\            From:  Craig Heading
     /      \           Mudgee NSW Australia
     \_.--._/           email: craig@winsoft.net.au
           v            Phone: (063) 72 4548