RE: TCP Connection failures

From: Kristian Bjornskov <kristian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 17:49:18 +0100

We had this problem two running a parent and a child on two linux 2.0.29
systems. About 1000 studens from different dorms uses the parent
directly, and about 450 studens use the child via a radio link at 500
Kbit. We had a lot of the fallouts which laste for 80 sec. This patch
now seems to be the end of our problems. Thanks!

regards,

Kristian Bjørnskov, POP