Re: RE: Redundancy

From: Ina Gardner <ina@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 16:12:13 -0800

Hello,

We saw your unanswered question in comp.os.linux.networking.
Experts Exchange is a Website at
http://www.experts-exchange.com where questions are
answered by Experts from around the world.

All you need to do is register with us and post your
question at our Website. We will notify you by email when
one of our Experts answers your question. Using Experts
Exchange is free for two or three questions a month.

Our site is also looking for experts to answer questions.
If you know a lot about this topic, and would like a chance to
get some recognition for your expertise (and perhaps even $$
down the road) check us out. Our site has complete information
on becoming an expert. Give us a try!

Thanks,

Ina Gardner
EXPERTS EXCHANGE

P.S. (We keep track of the email addresses we send to in
order to avoid repeat emails.)