Re: Redirection of cache site

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:13:02 +0200

Hi

> Hi All,
> I would like to redirect www.cnn.com to europe.cnn.com
>
> I read that it can be done on Sqiud 1.17 NOVM.
Have a look at the Release-Notes file for squid-1.1, there is
a very simple example in there... if you find someone who
knows fairly minimal perl they should be able to hack something
together very fast for you from the document.

Hope this helps!

Oskar

--
"Haven't slept at all. I don't see why people insist on sleeping. You feel
so much better if you don't. And how can anyone want to lose a minute -