Re: WARNING: Forwarding loop detected

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:11:21 +0200

Hi

Note that for every cache machine the 'visible_hostname' should
be different - it checks this value when it gets the request,
so if you simply copied configs across and made a change to the cache_host
line only things won't work.

Oskar

--
"Haven't slept at all. I don't see why people insist on sleeping. You feel
so much better if you don't. And how can anyone want to lose a minute -