Multiple Default Parents..

From: Brad Dixon <brad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 97 17:48:14

 Yes I know that sounds a bit ambiguous but it does make sense..

 I saw someone commenting on this the other day and was wondering if a satisfactory
solution was found.. What I would like to do is the following -

 have proxy1 be the no-query default proxy for say .com domains
 and proxy2 to be the no-query default for every other domain.

 Does this make sense and could some one please tell me an easy way to set this up....

 As I'm sure it is quite easy ... Isn't it ??

Kind Regards
Brad Dixon
Internet Manager
Preferred Internet Provider.