Re: using the cache manager

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 01:16:11 +1000

You need to use ACL's to allow:
    * manager access to the box where the cgi is running.
    * http access to it,
    * miss access to it (the one that I forgot, myself).

And don't cram all your ACL's on one line:

http_access allow localhost internal_lan external_lan

won't work the way you want. List each one on a separate line...they are
ANDed together.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.