RE: Squid vs Apache

From: A.Saeed <arsh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:10:14 +0500 (PKT)

We have got an ISP who had taken the 64K link from us.He had tried
netscape proxy , apachee(cache-module) and cern .Result is all worked well
when there isn't any load and when the load comes all dies.
We have suggested them to use squid.Within two days we will be having
their feedback.
I think the load is the major factor which decide the ability of the proxy
server.

regards.

arshad