RE: No forwarding / URL syntax

From: Gatt, Noel <Noel.Gatt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 06:21:46 -0600

Thanks Berthold. The problem with the first approach is that in a live
environment, squid has to distinguish between intranets (DIRECT access)
and Internet (through parent). This, for now, I can only do via the
local_ip directives. Setting the inside_firewall to none will disable
this feature and all misses will be forwarded to the parent.

I will port version 1.1.18 and see how it goes.

Cheers