Question about access.log format ? ?

From: Roman <roman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 20:07:36 +0200

HI ..
Thanks before for HELP ...

I have to count the number of KB transfered through proxy from the world
to a client.

In a FAQ i found the description of access.log file format
access.log contain 7 fields ..
remotehost rfc931 auth user [date] "method URL" status
bytes

                                                                     In
a FAQ written "the number of bytes delivered to a client"
                                                                     Is
it a real number of bytes delivered to a client ? ? In my humble opinon
this wrong number of bytes... :( it's rather small to be real.

If i'm right would you be so kind to show me where can i get the real
number of bytes
But if i'm right, what should i to do to get the real number .....
PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease !!!!! from this work depend my future .....
Thanks again,
Roman

P.S. my squid.conf(log)
P.S.S. Please don't be angry if i miss answer to this question in FAQ

# LOGFILE PATHNAMES AND CACHE DIRECTORIES
#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

# TAG: cache_dir
# Directory for on-disk cache storage. The cache will change into
# this directory when running. The default is
# /usr/local/squid/cache.
#
# You can specify multiple cache_dir lines to spread the
# cache among different disk partitions.
#
cache_dir /proxy

# TAG: cache_access_log
# Logs the client request activity. Contains an entry for
# every HTTP and ICP request received.
#
cache_access_log /usr/local/squid/logs/access.log

# TAG: cache_log
# Cache logging file. Set logging levels with "debug_options" below.
#
cache_log /usr/local/squid/logs/cache.log

# TAG: cache_store_log
# Logs the activities of the storage manager. Shows which
# objects are ejected from the cache, and which objects are
# saved and for how long. To disable, enter "none".
#
cache_store_log /usr/local/squid/logs/store.log

# TAG: cache_swap_log
# Location for the cache "swap log." This log file holds the
# metadata of objects saved on disk. It is used to rebuild the
# cache during startup. Normally this file resides in the first
# 'cache_dir' directory, but you may specify an alternate
# pathname here. Note you must give a full filename, not just
# a directory.
#
#cache_swap_log

# TAG: emulate_httpd_log
# The Cache can emulate the log file format which many 'httpd'
# programs use. To disable/enable this emulation, set
# emulate_httpd_log to 'off' or 'on'. The default
# is to use the native log format.
#
emulate_httpd_log on

# TAG: log_mime_hdrs
# The Cache can record both the request and the response
# MIME headers for each HTTP transaction. The headers are
# encoded safely and will appear as two bracketed fields
# at the end of the access log (for either the native
# or httpd-emulated log formats). To enable this logging
# set log_mime_hdrs to 'on'.
#
# NOTE: support for this may require you to define
# LOG_FULL_HEADERS before compiling.
#
#log_mime_hdrs off

# TAG: useragent_log
# If compiled with "-DUSE_USERAGENT_LOG=1" Squid will write
# the User-Agent field from HTTP requests to the filename
# specified here. By default useragent_log is disabled.
#
#useragent_log /usr/local/squid/logs/useragent.log

# TAG: pid_filename
# A pathname to write the process-id to. To disable, enter "none".
#
pid_filename /usr/local/squid/logs/squid.pid

# TAG: debug_options
# Logging options are set as section,level where each source file
# is assigned a unique section. Lower levels result in less
# output, Full debugging (level 9) can result in a very large
# log file, so be careful. The magic word "ALL" sets debugging
# levels for all sections. We recommend normally running with
# "ALL,1".
#
debug_options ALL,1

# TAG: ident_lookup
# If you wish to make an RFC931/ident lookup of the client username
# for each connection, enable this. It is off by default.
#
ident_lookup on

# TAG: log_fqdn
# Turn this on if you wish to log fully qualified domain names
# in the access.log.
#
log_fqdn on

# TAG: client_netmask
# A netmask for client addresses in logfiles and cachemgr output.
# Change this to protect the privacy of your cache clients.
#
#client_netmask 255.255.255.255